Tagged – 7 Random Facts
I’ve been tagged by Knitted Gems to do this little meme. She was my first “reader” of my blog who wasn’t someone I already knew in real life, so it’s been pretty cool. 🙂 She’s an awesome knitter and quilter! So here we go….
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
7 Random Facts
1. I have to have a TV on. All the time. Whether I’m watching it or not, it must be on. Even when sleeping. I chalk it up to 2 things: working for 6 years in a TV station control room and growing up doing homework at a bowling alley. 🙂
2. I get fidgety if I don’t have something in my hands. That can be a laptop, or a book, but more than likely it’s a hook and yarn. I hate waiting anywhere if I don’t have something to do.
3. I am really anti-social. I hate going anywhere if I don’t know people who will be there. Large crowds freak me out. Small crowds where I only know one person REALLY freak me out. I will avoid a situation rather than deal with the panic attack.
4. I dream in black and white. Color only appears in my dreams if it’s important (think of Shindler’s List, that’s what my dreams look like). I dream very vivid and realistic dreams, but I can only hold on to little faded snapshots when I wake up, no matter what I attempt to do.
5. I have been officially diagnosed with enough things that I would be a psychiatrist’s dream patient, but before I got an actual diagnosis, I was taught to just deal with them. Things like my ADD which according to one doctor was one of the most severe cases he’d seen in a while. However, growing up, I was taught to deal with my quirks, so I did. This has, however, begun to pose a problem in my crochet.
6. I come up with new designs while in the bathtub. I use a dry erase marker to write on the shower stall wall that is at the end of the tub. It’s a huge ‘canvas’ for me and I can sketch and work out stitches and write out partial directions without getting paper wet. And yes, I do wipe it down after I transfer it to the notebook. 🙂
7. I am a fierce and loyal friend. Unless I’m betrayed or my trust with you is broken and then my Scorpio nature comes out. I have been known to completely write people out of my life, even after a period of time forgetting last names and other pertinent information. It’s a harsh reality that is my life.
Okay, there you go. Let’s see, who to tag? I only know a few people that are in this blog-world of mine, so I may not have 7. Oh well.
I’m gonna tag….
1. Kerry. My little protege and the monster I’ve created. 🙂
2. Margarita…Our “threadie queen” in the crochet group.
3. Dani…Not on blogspot, but we’ll start crossing over to LJ now….she’s our list mama.
4. John…Love of my life…let’s see if he’ll post. 🙂
5. Tracie…the other -ie Tracie from Rav.
And that’s all I’ve got. 🙁 Oh well.Posted by Tracie Barrett | 3 comments